Monday, May 27, 2013

Be proud, but never satisfied.

Woah! It has been a long week =) I have officially added a Thursday night boot camp into my weekly schedule!! So I will keep this short and to the point.... I think =P

Tuesday: 

It was my first boot camp without Steph or Lela there! Charlene took care of business and this workout kickeeeeed my arse! My hamstrings were burnnnning until Saturday!! 

Wednesday:
We did negative pullups, running on incline, barbell squats (SCARY!), laying face down hamstring curls on the bench, deadlifts, anddddd I don't remember the last one. shit! Rows maybe =/ I wasn't nearly as sore as the first small group. Sadly! I think that's the most intense muscle soreness I have felt in my whole life. But I want to top it! =P

Thursday:


I LOVED Thursday bootcamp! I'm so glad I added this one in =P 

Saturday:
Michelle came, so I was distracted and forgot to take a picture!! Boo! But as soon as I remembered that I forgot I tried to make a note of what we did =P 
It might not be in the right order and I might have missed something.. but here it is!

And this is my new meal obsession!
White corn tortillas baked. Chicken with lemon pepper, normal pepper, garlic powder, and goya. Avocado. And cilantro! YUM!! I've eaten this three times in the past week! I love!! 
And here are my developing abs!
Yeah whatever... they are coming! I see them in there!!! I will get it!! 

Oh yeah! Friday I went to get my wedding dress alterations... and it wouldn't even stay up =/ 
The lady told me that it would cost a ton to take it in that much, so she ordered me a whole new dress!!! In a size 2!!! She wanted to get a 0, but it wouldn't have come in on time. And I told her that was way too much pressure anyhow!! Talk about an amazing feeling!! I was nervous and I am going to be cutting it very close and have to pay for rush alterations now... but I was so so happy!! That dress fit like a glove and was even a little rough to sit in when I got it innnn January or February! A size 2!!!! Woohoooooo!!! 

Okay, I'm too tired to think of more. =)


-N.

No comments:

Post a Comment